- Clients are encouraged to resolve conflicts with the person concerned in the first instance.
- If a client has a cause for concern over any matter relating to the delivery of services that cannot be resolved with the person concerned, it can be referred to the Director.
- All complaints will be recorded on the Company Complaints Record Form.
- Clients have the right to privacy and respect. All company personnel will treat client concerns in a confidential manner.
- Clients have the right to use an advocate.